Rating plates types:
• industrial labels for machines and devices,
• voltage or electrical warning, equipment, instruction labels,
• security marking, general hazard warning signs to advise caution from a wide range of potential dangers,
• access, escape and directional signs.
Applied methods of materials processing:
• die shearing, milling, making holes with CNC shearers,
• redressing, spinning,
• pressing threaded pegs and sleeves,
• making edges,
• placing glue adhesive membranes and protective foil.
Materials used for the production:
• raw, anodized and coated aluminum,
• acid-proof and stainless steel,
• plastics (polycarbonate, PVC, PMMA, multi-layer laminates).